Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bookmark and Share

Happy New Year! And some images...

The last rays of sunlight fall on Vancouver, on New Year's Eve 2014, shot from the Granville Street Bridge. There is a gallery of images from the beautiful afternoon of December 31st, which you can get to by clicking on the above image, where my first gallery of 2015 shows my very last photos of 2014...

I had used the opportunity to shoot with the new Sony A7 Mark II and most of the images in the gallery were taken with Sony's new Zeiss 16-35mm f/4 OSS, a body and lens I had not yet really had much of a chance to test out yet. I also shot with a few other lenses and the below image of the moon is a 100% crop from Lightroom, showing how impressively sharp Sony's 70-200mm f/4 OSS for the FE mount is. It was also an exceptionally clear evening, which helped too...

0 comments:

Post a Comment